Aut Vincere Aut Mori
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
Aut Vincere Aut Mori

Aut vicere Aut mori Alliance Guild, Stormscale

HemSökLatest imagesBli medlemLogga in

just do it:d

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
majinveg
Gäst

just do it:d Empty
InläggRubrik: just do it:d   just do it:d Icon_minitimeons mar 19, 2008 11:26 pm

Name irl:george
Man / Woman:man
Country / Town:greece/athens
Work /Student:i am student

Characters Name:majinvegeta
Class:mage
Talent-build/specc:well now i am frost for pvp but if i join will respect 2 fire for more dmg
Will You respecc if we ask you to?:y i will respect Razz
Level 70 is required (doh).
Race:human
Flying Mount?:normal
Professions and skill:enchanting 375 tailoring 375
Have you played the char from lvl 1?:yes Very Happy

Why do You apply to Aut vincere Aut mori?:because i want to make my own legend in pve and also asist your guild in its path to glory
What do You expect from Aut vincere Aut mori?:to help me fulfill my destiny. to be the greatest pveer.
Why do You think that Aut vincere Aut mori should invite You?:i am openminded friendly and patient ready to help and with a smile all the time. i am the person that will make your raids shine more.
What is your goal/goals in WoW?:as already mentioned i want to explore every place in wow and be the best pveer ever.
Have you ever played with anyone from Aut vincere Aut mori in raid/party? If Yes, which?no Sad
Do You know anyone from Aut vincere Aut mori?No( . but i hope i ll have a chance to do it now.
Which was your latest guild and why did you leave/get kicked?:well im was at i rule but i leave because we stop the raid now i am on duty but this guild have a lot of mage and is very duficult 2 find spot
Which days and times can you raid?:all the days exept wednesday
Which heroic-keys do You have?:have them all
Are You attuned to Karazhan?:yes
End-game experience:kael thas
Gear:well in amory maybe you will see my pvp gear on pve i have lot of crafted items spellfire .spellstrike .boots of blasting. Mantle of Nimble Thought and a lot of za kara and bange of justice item
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

just do it:d
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Aut Vincere Aut Mori :: Public :: Recruitment-
Hoppa till: