Aut Vincere Aut Mori
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
Aut Vincere Aut Mori

Aut vicere Aut mori Alliance Guild, Stormscale

HemSökLatest imagesBli medlemLogga in

Holy priest wants to join

Gå ner 
5 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
Mervyn
Gäst

Holy priest wants to join Empty
InläggRubrik: Holy priest wants to join   Holy priest wants to join Icon_minitimemån mar 24, 2008 2:33 am

I am holy specialized with some talent points spent on disciple.My gear is Karazhan epics and i have expirience from Karazhan,Gruuls,Magtheridons and SSC.I can attend to more than three raid every week i am willing to listen to whatever guild wants and I want to join your guild and proceed further in instances.Thank you for your time I am looking forward to hear from you.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Zhindar

Zhindar

Antal inlägg : 72
Registreringsdatum : 08-02-23
Ålder : 38

InläggRubrik: Sv: Holy priest wants to join   Holy priest wants to join Icon_minitimemån mar 24, 2008 2:49 am

Worst fucking application ever.

READ THE TEMPLATE
Sunshine

Antal inlägg : 16
Registreringsdatum : 08-01-29

InläggRubrik: Sv: Holy priest wants to join   Holy priest wants to join Icon_minitimemån mar 24, 2008 2:51 am

u fail.
Vaelys

Antal inlägg : 8
Registreringsdatum : 08-03-22

InläggRubrik: Sv: Holy priest wants to join   Holy priest wants to join Icon_minitimemån mar 24, 2008 2:54 am

EPIX FAIL.

Holy priest wants to join 1183079418480xw5
Quie

Quie

Antal inlägg : 140
Registreringsdatum : 08-01-13

InläggRubrik: Sv: Holy priest wants to join   Holy priest wants to join Icon_minitimemån mar 24, 2008 3:41 am

GAAGAHAGAGAAAAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAGAAGAHAAHAGAAGAAAAHAAHA

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING OR WHAT?
An˙á

Antal inlägg : 9
Registreringsdatum : 08-02-25

InläggRubrik: Sv: Holy priest wants to join   Holy priest wants to join Icon_minitimemån mar 24, 2008 4:18 am

I really enjoyed the part about your spec, and I believe it's the right way to go, down in the holy tree - for a holy priest. The gear is a bit below standard, but nothing that can't be fixed in a matter of days. The experience seems really good, I was really impressed with everything you have achieved after such a short time. High attendence, 3 days a week, is clearly a plus - I'm all in favour for people that cheerish the idea of rotations. I am, however, worried about the fact that your goals collides with ours.

We realize most guilds want to progress into the depths of whatever instance, but we have no intentions of that. We simply prefer taking a stroll through the instances, leaving the bosses, as we get better screenshots from them when they are alive (It takes a bit of practice, but believe me when I say most bosses are relatively quick learners when it comes to posing, they seem to grow with the difficulty in the task).

I wish you the best of luck in your search!
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Holy priest wants to join   Holy priest wants to join Icon_minitime

Holy priest wants to join
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» holy priest
» holy priest looking for guild
» Hunter 100%active wants to join
» holy paladin ready for duty!

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Aut Vincere Aut Mori :: Public :: Recruitment-