Aut Vincere Aut Mori
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
Aut Vincere Aut Mori

Aut vicere Aut mori Alliance Guild, Stormscale

HemSökLatest imagesBli medlemLogga in

Enhancement Shaman

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Mcpoodle
Gäst

Enhancement Shaman Empty
InläggRubrik: Enhancement Shaman   Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimetor mar 27, 2008 11:26 pm

Name irl: Petter
Man / Woman: Man
Country / Town: Östersund/Sweden
Work /Student: Student

Characters Name: Mcpoodle
Class: Shaman
Talent-build/specc: Enhacement
Will You respecc if we ask you to?: I want to play as enhancment but i can respecc for the moment you need me.
Level 70 is required (doh).
Race: Daenei
Flying Mount?: Yes
Professions and skill: Engineering 363 and Leatherworking 217
Have you played the char from lvl 1?: Yes

Why do You apply to Aut vincere Aut mori?: I want to do big progress in pve and i have heard good things about you
What do You expect from Aut vincere Aut mori?: Big progress in pve and nice people
Why do You think that Aut vincere Aut mori should invite You?: Im an activ player and I saw that you didnt have any enhancement shamans.
What is your goal/goals in WoW?: Have fun and do progress in pve and pvp. Pve atm.
Have you ever played with anyone from Aut vincere Aut mori in raid/party? If Yes, which? Lothroniel and Nevica are both my irl friends and i play alot with them.
Do You know anyone from Aut vincere Aut mori?: Lothroniel and Nevica
Which was your latest guild and why did you leave/get kicked?: I am in Qualified atm but we are not doing any progress so i wanted to find a guild that does and i found you;)
Which days and times can you raid?: Everyday for 17.30-00.00
Which heroic-keys do You have?: All
Are You attuned to Karazhan?: Yes
End-game experience: Karazhan, Gruul and Za
Gear:
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Enhancement Shaman
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Aut Vincere Aut Mori :: Public :: Recruitment-
Hoppa till: