Aut Vincere Aut Mori
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
Aut Vincere Aut Mori

Aut vicere Aut mori Alliance Guild, Stormscale

HemSökLatest imagesBli medlemLogga in

Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply!

Gå ner 
4 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
mageke

Antal inlägg : 3
Registreringsdatum : 08-03-27

Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply! Empty
InläggRubrik: Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply!   Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply! Icon_minitimefre mar 28, 2008 12:06 am

Name irl: Jonas
Man / Woman: Boy Cool
Country / Town: Belgium - Veldegem Very Happy
Work /Student: Student

Characters Name: Mageke
Class: mage
Talent-build/specc: frost, but i can respecc fire, fire gear: 34% crit or more and 950+ spell dmg
Will You respecc if we ask you to?: yes
Level 70 is required (doh).
Race: Human Rolling Eyes
Flying Mount?: yes
Professions and skill: tailoring, shadowweave, 375 and training enchanting
Have you played the char from lvl 1?: from the very beginning Twisted Evil

Why do You apply to Aut vincere Aut mori?: i heard this is a nice guild with nice ppl and good progress.
What do You expect from Aut vincere Aut mori?: a fun and good guild with some nice raiding Very Happy
Why do You think that Aut vincere Aut mori should invite You?: hey... i'm a mage! i make waters! what do you want more? i'm very patiented at raid encounters, will always try to help my guildies with all my power and i will bring pots with me every raid..
What is your goal/goals in WoW?: to make some friends and have fun... combined with raiding experience.
Have you ever played with anyone from Aut vincere Aut mori in raid/party? If Yes, which? not that i know of
Do You know anyone from Aut vincere Aut mori?: Strand, dont know if he's still in there. long time ago i've seen him
Which was your latest guild and why did you leave/get kicked?: dragonscale brotherhood: left because there was just no progress... stuck at karazhan.
Which days and times can you raid?: wednesday: 13.30-23.30 (or later if needed), thursday: 13.30-23.30 (or later if needed), friday: 17.30-?? (all night), saturday and sunday i can raid all day cheers
Which heroic-keys do You have?: all of them
Are You attuned to Karazhan?: Ofc affraid
End-game experience:
Pre-tbc:
Onyxia
Full ZG
Full MC
Full BWL
Full AQ20
Full AQ40
Tbc:
Full karazhan
Full gruul's lair
Full TK except for Kael'thas
2 Bosses in SSC (Lurker and Hydross), but got a irl friend who has done full.
Magtheridon
And some bosses in ZA
Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Mageke (i'm wearing vengeful head here, got spellstrike hood and t4 full enchanted and socketed to) and i got fire gear: 34% crit+ and 950+ spell dmg roughly and i got stamina gear to tank Kross Firehand.

//cheers mageke I love you
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Vaelys

Antal inlägg : 8
Registreringsdatum : 08-03-22

InläggRubrik: Sv: Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply!   Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply! Icon_minitimefre mar 28, 2008 3:36 pm

You're missing 2 days of raiding. Though you have good experience and what looks like good gear from here, i vote 'no' unless you can make it to raids on mondays and tuesdays 18:30-24:00.

-Vaelys
Quie

Quie

Antal inlägg : 140
Registreringsdatum : 08-01-13

InläggRubrik: Sv: Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply!   Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply! Icon_minitimefre mar 28, 2008 5:33 pm

mageke skrev:

End-game experience:
Pre-tbc:

Full AQ40

Magtheridon

Gagahahahaha
That totaly made my day.

First of all, i dont belive that you even have been in AQ40, Not with that low reputation. That aint possible a all.
And wats ap with your "Friend" Is it he that playes on your char? scratch
Vaelys

Antal inlägg : 8
Registreringsdatum : 08-03-22

InläggRubrik: Sv: Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply!   Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply! Icon_minitimefre mar 28, 2008 6:28 pm

Quie skrev:
mageke skrev:

End-game experience:
Pre-tbc:

Full AQ40

Magtheridon

Gagahahahaha
That totaly made my day.

First of all, i dont belive that you even have been in AQ40, Not with that low reputation. That aint possible a all.
And wats ap with your "Friend" Is it he that playes on your char? scratch

now now, be nice Smile

I know you can, i saw it yesterday!

Razz

-vaelys
An˙á

Antal inlägg : 9
Registreringsdatum : 08-02-25

InläggRubrik: Sv: Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply!   Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply! Icon_minitimefre mar 28, 2008 9:19 pm

mageke skrev:

mageke skrev:
Full AQ40

You did C'thun at the age of 12-13? Gj
mageke

InläggRubrik: Sv: Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply!   Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply! Icon_minitimefre mar 28, 2008 9:37 pm

"First of all, i dont belive that you even have been in AQ40, Not with that low reputation. That aint possible a all." Well i didn't say it was on this character. it was on a friends char Very Happy

"And wats ap with your "Friend" Is it he that playes on your char?" No he's not. I can just go over to his house someday when he's doing ssc and watch it... he'll tell me tacs meanwhile ^^

"You did C'thun at the age of 12-13? Gj." Yes, but as i say above this, i did it on a friends character.

And SOMETIMES i will be able to play monday and tuesdays... but don't count to much on it. got to do my schoolwork sometime ^^
An˙á

Antal inlägg : 9
Registreringsdatum : 08-02-25

InläggRubrik: Sv: Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply!   Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply! Icon_minitimelör mar 29, 2008 3:47 am

mageke skrev:
"First of all, i dont belive that you even have been in AQ40, Not with that low reputation. That aint possible a all." Well i didn't say it was on this character. it was on a friends char Very Happy

"And wats ap with your "Friend" Is it he that playes on your char?" No he's not. I can just go over to his house someday when he's doing ssc and watch it... he'll tell me tacs meanwhile ^^

"You did C'thun at the age of 12-13? Gj." Yes, but as i say above this, i did it on a friends character.

And SOMETIMES i will be able to play monday and tuesdays... but don't count to much on it. got to do my schoolwork sometime ^^

What you have previous done is normally told to show that you haven't been needing one to babysit you, how is that shown when you play your friends char? (Eg. It shows nothing, if your friend sits next to you and tells you every single thing to do)
mageke

InläggRubrik: Sv: Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply!   Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply! Icon_minitimesön mar 30, 2008 2:39 am

i can't really show you i've did it. but he wasn't sitting next to me when i did it, he needed to go to birthday of a friend, so he asked me if i could... So you just have to trust me on this one Smile

sorry for the late reply, the site got some error on my internet explorer, but fixed now ^^
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply!   Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply! Icon_minitime

Mageke - lvl 70 mage apply!
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Gnome Mage

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Aut Vincere Aut Mori :: Public :: Recruitment-
Hoppa till: