Aut Vincere Aut Mori
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
Aut Vincere Aut Mori

Aut vicere Aut mori Alliance Guild, Stormscale

HemSökLatest imagesBli medlemLogga in

holy priest

Gå ner 
2 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
mervyn
Gäst

holy priest Empty
InläggRubrik: holy priest   holy priest Icon_minitimetis mar 25, 2008 8:22 pm

Name irl:stefanos
Man / Woman:man
Country / Town:greece/athens
Work /Student:student

Characters Name:mervyn
Class:priest
Talent-build/specc:holy specc 21/40/0
Will You respecc if we ask you to?:ofc
Level 70 is required (doh).
Race:human
Flying Mount?:epic
Professions and skill:herp/tailor
Have you played the char from lvl 1?:yes

Why do You apply to Aut vincere Aut mori?:i look for a guild do ssc because i am pve player and i belive i have skill for more..
What do You expect from Aut vincere Aut mori?:try me for the beginig
Why do You think that Aut vincere Aut mori should invite You?:if the look for a healer with exp and skill i would like too try me
What is your goal/goals in WoW?:
Have you ever played with anyone from Aut vincere Aut mori in raid/party? If Yes, which?
Do You know anyone from Aut vincere Aut mori?:
Which was your latest guild and why did you leave/get kicked?:my last guild was demonic and i kicked because i have only 20g and i decline do grull with them because i lose all my g on repear (but i fix that because i hate kick me for a noob reson:()
Which days and times can you raid?:all days for 7:10-12:00 exept friday/saturday (saturday i can from all the day but i can't around 8:00-12:00
Which heroic-keys do You have?:all
Are You attuned to Karazhan?:yes
End-game experience:
Gear:
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Zhindar

Zhindar

Antal inlägg : 72
Registreringsdatum : 08-02-23
Ålder : 38

holy priest Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: holy priest   holy priest Icon_minitimetis mar 25, 2008 8:50 pm

I'm sorry but we will not give you a trial.

Good luck in finding another guild.
Vaelys

Antal inlägg : 8
Registreringsdatum : 08-03-22

holy priest Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: holy priest   holy priest Icon_minitimetor mar 27, 2008 4:58 pm

mervyn skrev:

Which was your latest guild and why did you leave/get kicked?:my last guild was demonic and i kicked because i have only 20g and i decline do grull with them because i lose all my g on repear (but i fix that because i hate kick me for a noob reson:()

That was catalyst. And it was me that kicked you. And that was not the only reason, it was also that you refused to raid with the pretext that you were a trial and therefore couldn't get gear over the members, and as i recall you trashtalked back to me after i did that and called me a 'shit raid leader', among other things, because i kicked you.

Imo check who's in the guild and who will be reviewing your application before lying.

-Vaelys
Sponsored content

holy priest Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: holy priest   holy priest Icon_minitime

holy priest
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Holy priest wants to join